New to Agilysys, Kieran provides Infogenesis support. He’s enjoying working at Agilysys and outside of work his interests include playing football and going to the gym.
Agilysys (Europe) Limited is dedicated to the provision of innovative IT solutions to the hospitality sector. We offer software, services, hardware and consulting for hotels, restaurants, casinos, resorts, cruise lines, stadiums and arenas, education, healthcare & public sector organisations, tourist venues and conference centres.
Our customers tell us that our hospitality solutions can’t be matched for reliability and functionality, and the efficiency and control they provide over multiple aspects of their operations: reservations, check-in, static and mobile point-of-sale, inventory, procurement & stock control, document management, business intelligence and reporting. The prime objective of all our solutions is to streamline your operations, enhance your guest satisfaction, and maximise your profitability.
We operate extensively throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Our principal office is in Cheshire, UK, and we have additional sales and support presence through our partners across Europe, UAE and South Africa. Our US parent, Agilysys, Inc., has its corporate headquarters in Alpharetta, GA.
Our solutions are:
- Line-of-business applications
- Complete food & beverage operational management
- Point-of-sale processing, both fixed and mobile POS, cashless and contactless payments
- Property management
- Inventory, procurement and stock control
- Full accounting including event cash handling
- Dining & activity reservations
- Self-service solutions and online booking/ordering
- Document management
- Business analytics and real-time reporting
- Our principal solution brands include InfoGenesis™ POS, mPOS, Guest 360™ PMS, Visual One™ PMS and Eatec® Solutions. We also resell ResPAK. ResPAK is a product of Analytical Systems Pty. Ltd
Meet the team
Jon is an experienced Technical Analyst who has been with Agilysys for seven years. Jon responds to the more technical issues and queries received through our helpdesk and has responsibility for Quality Assurance work, including, certifying new hardware platforms and configuring interfaces between the systems Agilysys offers. He also provides support as required to the Data Centre which hosts Agilysys services. In his spare time Jon is keen on meteorology, keeping up-to-date with technology and going to the gym.