As a hospitality industry professional, you know that to remain successful you need to enhance your guest services on a regular basis to keep up with the competition. One tool that gives you an edge in an increasingly aggressive market is a dependable and adaptable handheld point-of-sale tool that can be used property-wide. Most importantly, it needs to be a device that smoothly integrates with your current back office systems.
Integrating with InfoGenesis™ POS, mPOS can serve your customers in any location, from your fine dining, conference and banquet areas to your casino, spa, pool or golf course, or within all the hospitality and catering areas of a stadium or arena.
mPOS helps your staff work more accurately and productively by eliminating the use of error-prone manual systems. With mPOS, everything you need to provide an exceptional guest experience is, literally, in the palm of your hand.
Because mPOS easily integrates with your current systems, you won’t need to make additional investments in technology or personnel. Using mPOS for example, stadium and arena service becomes faster, more convenient and responsive in skyboxes and executive suites, creating new revenue streams and delivering vastly improved service for in-seat ordering, queue busting, pre-ordering and more.
Easily configured for any environment, mPOS enhances guest service whether it’s in your restaurant, on the golf course or serving poolside cocktails. In addition, mPOS gives you the flexibility to attend to overlapping events at the same time.
- A flexible screen layout, customisable to suit your needs
- Barcode scanning, so you can track purchases and inventory quickly and easily
- A scalable tool, for use in properties of any size, with the potential to increase capacity
- Unit portability means you can manage any purchase anywhere and anytime
- Guest signatures can be captured and archived for staff use
- mPOS integrates seamlessly with the InfoGenesis™ POS back-office
- Online and offline ordering capabilities give flexibility, regardless of connectivity
- The Order Instructions/Order Audit Trail feature ensures staff deliver the right order
- A multi-lingual interface permits quick and easy staff training in their native language
- Multi-currency capabilities allow you to offer transactions to international customers for faster, easier service
Complementary products and modules
For today’s hospitality operators, one of the most critical elements to get right is that of payment solutions for your business and your customers.
InfoGenesis is your mission-critical point-of-sale system, contributing to the efficiency, guest satisfaction and overall profitability of your operation.